Friday 10 October 2008

Friends.... Miss U!


I have been so slothful that i coud'nt even call my friends since long time,though i keep smsing/mailing them that i'll call them today..tomorrow giving lame excuses!
Now I can see the angry faces of my friends who are actually pissed off with me :)

Sorry Friends its not that i dint want to call....something comes up n i forget.. ...blame it on my hypomnesia... moreover these time differences...

Few days back i spoke to few of my best friends n felt soooo good! Recently i have been trying to talk to one of my best friend,but she was busy with few things there,now i got the same msgs... though it was not intentional :) i was just getting restless as i wanted to discuss abt few things with her.We finally decided to chat...n yesterday WHOA.. i was soo elated...we had great time for 2 hrs... we had sooo much to catch upwith... she being a music,cooking,fashion freak....n what not.. has always been alturistic in giving me tons of tips n advices....We had a great time when she was here,missed those days n Waiting to meet her soon.We have planned to rock during our next meet...Will definately write abt this great personalityin my future posts... Hey Sudhathee thanks 4 the wonderul time.. n great tips...U reallymade my day!

Now i realize that i have been missing all these pleasures in life due to my sluggish behavior..Friends please forgive me n i promise from now on i will keep in touch with u guys... & now u dont do the same... :)

12 comments:

Rakesh Teki said...

Nice one.. !!

Sudhathee said...

Hey that was a big surprise..thanks so much for writing about me ..am so honoured...:)

Hey u need not say a sorry to ur friends...friends always understand!

This is a good beginning...please write more..:)

Unknown said...

An interesting one from u.but u didnt write abt ur lovely brother(sendil. thats bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friendship is understanding and accepting the way thier friends are!! So I understand you and also accept ur sorry too.... Keep continue to write more. Nalla kadikooonummmm.

Amu Krish said...

Rakesh Thanks 4 ur comments!:)


Sudhathee - Thanks di... :)I was really excited after chatting with u..that made me write this blog...Thanks 4 giving me a good start too... Now waiting 4 ur blog madam.. :)

Sendil - Thanks 4 ur comments da!This blog was 4 u too! Brother a pathi thaniya oru episode podalaam... but r u sure... ? :))

Lakshmi said...

hey, another interesting blogger from Singapore..Thanks for wishing Akash. Would like to see more from this blog.

Amu Krish said...

Hi Lakshmi its a pleasure to know you!U post wonderful recipes on ur blog... Luckily i visited ur blog on ur Son's B'day n I was glad to wish him... Hope he had a rocking B'day... n definately the cake looks yummy..Please keep posting more recipes.... :)

Indian Khana said...

Oh dear...yup it's the same feeling...I have too catch up with few of my old frds recently...feels so gud...nice post

Savi-Ruchi said...

hi!!

welcome to the world of blogging.

Amu Krish said...

Hi Priti Thanks for visiting my blog & posting ur comments!You post wonderful recipes with beautiful pics on your blog.Please keep posting more delicious dishes :) & Belated Diwali Wishes to u & ur family! :)


Hi Sushma i would like to thank you too for visiting my blog and posting a comment!U have yummy recipes on your blog!Please keep posting more!Wishing u & ur family a Belated Happy Diwali!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nice post! Felt good reading this! Waiting for your call madam! :)

Amu Krish said...

Hi SARFRAS thanks for the visit and your suggestions to improve my blog! Will definitely check on your site and try to do the changes that you have mentioned.

Unknown said...

Hey its one of the best consepts what you have choosen..lets rock yaar...