Monday 15 December 2008

Coffee Break !!!!!

Are you a Coffee Freak ? I am & I always enjoy a good coffee and a great conversation. We often need a break from our daily busy routine. A break from life will help us appreciate life.

I bet a lot can brew over a cup of coffee. Endless hours of criticism, grumblings, gossips, and long hours of studies, work, and meetings are all incomplete without a coffee. Did u know... few Business Deals are done over a Cup of Coffee too?



Sometimes, we just yearn for some friendship and camaraderie, someone to share our heart with.
Sometimes we need a little direction from someone who's been there. A word of encouragement is more than enough to help us through those windswept moments and difficult days.

Inspired by various Coffee Shows on TV, I was yearning to start a series of chat session called 'Coffee Break !' on my blog.

Here we go.......

On 'Coffee Break !' I’d like to connect with people you enjoy meeting & who are a source of inspiration for us in any way. They are not celebrities, just one among us, who will inspire us, by expressing themselves, share their dreams, goals, life-changing moments, lessons from their professional and personal life, and funny/silly incidents in their life to spice up our day.

Enjoy your 'Coffee Break !!' with an endowed singer, a charming chef, budding entrepreneur, a fashion freak, a working mom, musician, an IT Professional, a blogger,a budding guitarist,singer, a kid … with hot gossips :) ....and the list will go on as I meet new people in life who spread the aroma of success, joy & laughter to us.

I launch this 'Coffee Break !' with a hope that the knowledge/lessons I learn here, will serve as an eye-opener to the people who read this blog too. And hope it comes out well. :)

Take a short pause from your busy schedule, have Ur seat & join me for a cup of coffee!

Watch out this session for an interesting chat with enchanting people in few days. And I’ll be very grateful if you can share your expectations/ideas/tips for this 'Coffee Break !' to make it more aromatic & interesting. :):)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amu Krish, I love coffee, I am addicted to coffee, my day is one long coffee break punctuated by some work.

You have the promise of a good blog here. If you want readers post often and post quality.

I am adding you to Blogs that I follow.

Check out my blogs, I have posted on coffee too, and many other things, you might enjoy.

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

Amu Krish said...

Hi Argentum Vulgaris thanks a lot for visiting my blog and posting your valuable comments.

First of all Its great to know that u too love coffee. :)

I'll definitely try to post interesting stuffs for you to enjoy a refreshing coffee break on my blog..

Thanks for listing out your blogs,U have a big list :) will definitely check it out.

Angela said...

I love coffee and tea too. Coffee breaks even better with good company.

Since I work from home a lot and I just started to blog on my coffee breaks. Gives me a great escape from my work since I usually work through the day without any breaks.

I will likely do a blog on coffee drinking too, since my blog is on things I love. Check it out some time.
www.livelife-behappy.blogspot.com

遇见了你,不想再流浪了。。。 said...

Hi blogger........You have a very interesting designed blog......well done.......As a blogger also, i would like to invite you to join a new free forum created only for blogger online user. The benefits you can get from joining the forum:

1. Increase your blog / website visibility
2. increase more visitors or even more business
3. Share and comment of certain issue
4. Able to get help or guidance from other blogger

Please support our own blogger forum, see you at Support blogger Forum.

lemuel said...

i seldom drink coffee, i am more of a milk person. though i love frap once in a while and i enjoy coffee crumble ice cream. thanks!

Siddhartha said...

Coffee and me - obviously bit addicted. Particularly in the evening and after dinner - a cup of hot coffee keeps me rocking.

Amu Krish said...

Thanks one and all for visiting my blog and posting your valuable comments & suggestions! Will check on your site too :)

Will come up with an interesting post soon! :)

Etz Thonio said...

..hi!

ur template is kind a eye-refreshing..

me, i dont drink coffe as much as possible... but not just i dont like it.. its just a matter of choice.

by the way, here is my blog..
Some Folks To Remember

Tikno said...

I like coffee. Maybe two or three cup a day.
Merry Christmas to you